SHIZUOKA FREE GUIDE
Last update: December 1, 2016
may gather and use information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect the following information from you when you fill out forms on our website:
- Personal Information of a guest and a volunteer guide, such as name, email address, gender and date of birth..
- Travel Information of a guest, such as the number of companions, food restrictions, physical limitations, date of tour guide request, interest, hotel and accommodation.
We use the information we collect to:
- Look for an available volunteer guide for a guest..
- Allow the available volunteer guide to contact the guest.
- Allow a volunteer guide to contact another volunteer guide.
- Compile and analyze demographic data and information about guests and volunteer guides.
- Improve the matching system between guests and volunteer guides.
2. INFORMATION SHARING
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties in order to analyze trends, improve the web site, distribute useful suggestions and provide relevant products or
- Service Providers.
- We may provide your information to companies that provide services to help us with our volunteer activities such hosting our website and sending you emails.
These companies are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Disclaimer
- We may also disclose your information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect your safety or the safety of others, protect our rights, or investigate or respond to a government request,
3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Changes To This Policy.
this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.